Crashing the game while using Shaders and Texture Pack together

• Hello everybody, I have a big problem in the Minecraft and I hope some of you can help me to solve this. So the problem is that when I use the shaders and texture packs together the game starts crashing. I don't really understand why because when I use only shaders then it works perfectly and when I use the texture packs only it works great too, but it cant work together. I'm using this texture pack https://texturespack.com/realistico-texture-pack/ and the BSL Shaders because I've read that if you connect these two then it looks really realistic in the Minecraft. Anyone else experiencing the same issue? Any fix? Thanks!

• Have you tried turning off and on your pc again?

But now for real: Haven't played minecraft in a while but when I checked last, large issues occured when using custom shader settings/trying to overwrite texture pack settings. Did you check into this? Otherwise try to iterate other texture packs to find out if the problem persists (then it is obviously a shader problem).. If that doesn't help you have to go through all hardware expensive settings in the shader tab as you might be limited by ressources.